Awards & Achievements
- Induction, U.S. Table Tennis Hall of Fame, 2015
- Named Ambassador Extraordinaire by the City of Virginia Beach, 2011
- Tidewater Lifetime Achievement Award, 2016
- Table Tennis Charity Foundation award for “hard work, dedication and patience in the interest of the charity,” 2018
- 3-time U.S. Men’s Senior Doubles Champion
On the Blog
How the story of “A Table For Two” is part of the history of published books about the sport of table tennis dating back to 1902. Dick Miles June12, 1925 - October 12, 2010 Dick Miles began playing table tennis on his mother’s dining table at the age of 12. He won his...
Pagliaro was an American table tennis player who won the United States national championship on four occasions, including three consecutive years in the 1940s. His small stature — he was just over five-feet tall and weighed under 120 pounds in his prime — had an...
Sol Schiff was an American table tennis player from New York. From 1937 to 1947 he won four gold medals in doubles and team events at the World Table Tennis Championships. The four World Championship medals included two gold medals, one in doubles with Jimmy McClure...